Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Restoration Hardware Silver Sage

 I just happened upon a new blog this afternoon.  Beth from Unskinny Boppy has a home tour on her decor blog so I was able to see pictures of her lovely home.  When I saw the pictures of the kitchen, however, the first thought I had wasn't about the beautiful the finishes or how nice the appliances were but rather how much I liked the paint color.


The color is nothing new or fancy.  Just a grayish, greenish, bluish tone from Restoration Hardware called Silver Sage.  I'm going to have to find this paint to see if the color is indeed as beautiful as it looks in Beth's kitchen.  (And then maybe I'll just paint it on everything.)



So check out Unskinny Boppy to see the rest of Beth's charming (and perfectly painted) home.

No comments:

Post a Comment