Sunday, October 30, 2011

Home of Designer Ralph Lauren

The multitalented fashion and interior designer Ralph Lauren and his wife, Ricky had their simple and classic Manhattan apartment photographed for Elle Decor last year.  The vintage lamps in the dining room are one of my favorite things in the apartment.  (They almost look like giant searchlights.)  The chairs are from the Ralph Lauren Home collection.

 
 The kitchen is very sleek and modern.  (I wonder if they do much cooking in there or if everything is catered.)  I do love the Wolf double ovens.


The understated living room with more furniture from the Ralph Lauren Home collection.  It looks like there is a telescope near the window.  (Bird watching, perhaps?)  I really like the silver cylinder end table.


The entryway shows that the couple has a sense of humor.  Complete with a life-sized stormtrooper standing guard.


An incredibly beautiful bathroom with a mesmerizing view of Central Park.  (One of my favorite rooms.)  I bet the skyline view is amazing at night.  (It's all about location...)


(photo credits: all photos from elledecor.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment