Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Tablescape

I decided to use the colors blue and brown in my Mother's Day tablescape this year.



(You would think after 2 months I would be able to post a picture facing the right direction!)





I bought the linens at Target but everything else I already had on hand.





The tablecloth is very graphic. I think a solid colored tablerunner down the center would work nicely. (And yes, it does look like it needs to be ironed!)




I used my ironstone dishes from Goodwill.




The silver plated charger and silver napkin rings are also from Goodwill.





And what are we going to eat for dinner? I requested my favorite--Taco Salad. We're also having the kids' favorite--Scalloped Potatoes. (Isn't that what you're eating?) It's sure to be a culinary delight!


Have a wonderful Mother's Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment